£50 to spend on food and drink for only £25 at Bird of Smithfield (Amazing Venue, Amazing Offer)
Bird of Smithfield, Farringdon
FoodNoise is proud to be working in conjunction with one of our favourite restaurants... in all of London town. Step forward the rather awesome Bird of Smithfield.
Housed in an old, five storey Georgian townhouse in the heart of Smithfield, there is a little something for everyone, from the 1st floor restaurant to the 2nd floor private dining room, right up to the rooftop terrace in the summertime.
We have teamed up with Bird of Smithfield and their Head Chef Tommy Boland, who has created a wide range of mesmerising dishes including Tartare of Scottish Beef, Curried Loin of Monkfish, Roasted Veal Sweetbread and Iberico Ham & Truffle among many others to bring you this great deal.
Check out our amazing offer available only for FoodNoise readers.
Enjoy a £50 dinner voucher for just £25 – what’s not to love about this?
- Dinner valid in the restaurant from Monday to Wednesday only and for a minimum booking of 2 people.
- Voucher valid until 30th November 2017.
- Offer not valid with set menus and any other offers. Only full menu.
- Voucher must be presented on arrival at restaurant.
Check out our latest full review of Bird of Smithfield below:-
The Fine Print
- Validity: Expiry Date: 30th November 2017
- Purchase: Maximum of two per person
- Restrictions: Booking required by phone 020 7559 5100; quote FoodNoise code when booking. Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. Present printed email with unique promotion code received from firstname.lastname@example.org on arrival. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Wed only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Menu subject to seasonal changes.Valid for eat-in only.